We have had 2 whole comments added in the first day of existence. Apologies if I am not able to get back to you all individually as I am so busy doing promotion for my latest scheme, which has the tentative working title of "Dessert". It basically involves me eating ice cream, and the response from my stomach has been exceptional.
For some reason I cant get that song about the Umbrella-ella-ella-ella out of my head. Maybe it is because the weather here has been so bad. Today was 13 and cloudy. IT IS SUMMER!! Someone needs a good slap and an official warning because they aren't doing their job properly.
I am a big fan of my new lens. It is a prime lens, and is really good at taking photos of people, animals, and flowers. I am going to call it the people, animal, and flower lens.
Now, as we have aimed this site at the pictures and words demographic, and there are some words already here (despite the debatability of their contribution to the collective literary pool), here are some pictures:

People

Animal

Flowers

People

Animal

Flowers

People

Animal
And thats it.............. Till later.
No comments:
Post a Comment