Sunday, 24 June 2007

Well this is where it begins

Lets all get a blog, it is the new cool thing to do. Actually it is the old cool thing to do and I am just very slow in catching up with the cool kids.

I guess we will use this over the next little while to post photos and news of what we are up to whilst still in Ireland, and when we hit the road for our next set of travels.

I dont really know if I like the template for the page setup, but you dont get much choice really do you?

Went walking yesterday around the sheeps head peninsula, it was a nice walk and the weather was better than expected. I think it was supposed to be about 10 miles all in all, and by the end we were both ready for a good sit down.

I think that is enough text for now. Bye.

Pics of our walk around Sheeps Head:


The Group


The View


The View


More View


Donny


Steps down to the Lighthouse


Sheeps Head Lighthouse


The View


Donny along the walking path


Walking

2 comments:

Lisa Jay said...

Give your blog a fresh coat of paint in customize, fonts & colours. Good to see you both enjoying life!!
love US xxoo

JW x 2 said...

Is Madonna blonde now or is that just the crappy Irish light playing tricks on my screen!?

Great to actually see yous guys again... online.