Monday, 10 December 2007

Quotes from those around me

"I don't know what he is doing, but he certainly isn't very good at it." - Anyone who sees me running around the park with my hurley

"Is that facial hair?" - Anyone who actually notices that I havent shaved for a week or so

"I'm sorry, I was temporarily blinded by a glint off your rapidly increasing forehead." - Thats a bit mean

"I'm sorry I think I just dozed off. You were saying something about travelling..." - That is pretty well justified

"Are you drunk?" - Anyone at any time

"Oh, so you are moving to Newcastle. We will have to come and visit...... Note to self: Never go to Newcastle." - Thats a bit mean too

"No." - Madonna

1 comment:

Steve and Madonna said...

What am I saying no to!!Or are you doing something that i should say no to! I leave you alone for a few days and look what you get up to!!