Sunday, 27 January 2008

Pete has a Bday

On Saturday we went down to Sydney for a picnic for Petes bday. Buckley came with us, and got to meet the rest of the family. He is a very good traveller in the car, and also enjoyed having a bit of an investigate around Mum and Dads place before we headed to the park.



Buckley and his puppy Mum and Dad


Buckley and Ava make friends with each other. Ava was quite cautious, she loves dogs and was intrigued by Buckley, but wasnt ready to get too close.


Buckley and Ava


The Jamos and the Roes


Buckley trying to secure some food from Lisa


Its a puppy.


Here you go.... Caillie trying to feed Buckley a pack of bikkies, sans bikkies.


A big day out


Buckley and uncle Marty

A little story. Warning, contains toilet references.

Buckley had a big day yesterday, and all of last night was very subdued. Late on in the evening he was generating some pretty special odours, so we made sure to get him outside before bed time. We hadnt seen him go number twosies for a while, but kind of figured he was being discreet.

When I headed downstairs for a mid sleep pitstop some time last night, I opened the door to find the bathroom littered like stars in the sky with little puppy deposits. Looked like a weeks worth. Poor old Buckley it seems had been having some back door issues and had finally hit the jackpot. I had to lock him out while I did a quick clean up because his excitement combined with that many little piles was just potential danger.

This morning he was as happy and bouncy as I have ever seen him, and he has had a puppy smile all day. So, we are going to cut back on the chicken necks, I think the bone content is playing havok with the little guy.

Sunday has been a nice day, super hot, but nice.


Crazybird is still with us, this is his spot above the door. He was gone for most of the morning on Sunday, but reappeared late this arvo. We have to try and figure out something to move him on because he is leaving lots of pressies on the BBQ and on the porch. He is so unfazed by anything though, it might be difficult. Crazy. Bird.

2 comments:

National Knitting Week Ireland 2007 said...

Buckley is very cute, but Ava is much cuter! Gosh she has grown! Ais and Dennis came to visit us yesterday and Liam was playing with Dennis with the football. Liam was very quite when they left and I asked him what was wrong, did he miss Ais and Dennis? He said no, I miss Donnie and Stevie....

Jenny said...

Too much poo in this post!