Wednesday, 12 September 2007

Travel tips by Madonna

Hi to anyone who has ever bothered or is now bothering to read this blog spot.

So... we are now spending our last night in Spain. Which means that last night we were in Spain also and more specifically in Barcelona, great city, but as is the trend with all cities (would someone please be original and break this trend!!) it is over priced and a little frantic!!

So my travelling trip is about spending the night or should I say the campsite with Contiki tourists. Yes it is true the majority are 18 year old Aussies with a spinkle of Kiwi and a little SA with a dash of US. So my travel trip is DON´T spend the night where they are residing. They do not fly the flag with a great pride, in this I mean, they are a little bit shall we say, bloody annoying. Let me just phase this by saying both Steve and myself could fall asleep with 747 flying directly over our tent, because the campsite was next door literally to the runway and yet some annoying Aussie chicka babe woke us up in the middle of early morning arguing with some Spanish guy that it was not her fault that she could not speak any other language than English.

Fine, I can only speak English and am trying to learn some Spanish, but when you are in a forgien country at 2 in the morning, try to not speak English at the top of your lungs and pick a fight with the locals, I mean really!!

Apart from that I will have to think of more travell tips, via your friendly travel agent - me!! Except that Barcelona is a cool city, and yes you can travel there and not have your passport, wallet, (insert valuable), stolen whilst visiting.

Cheers for now, by the way this was my first blog contribution, Steve helped with the spelling.

No comments: