Sunday, 22 July 2007

Mrs Potter

We were out in the city on friday night with the tag rugby team, celebrating our (unsuccessful) end of season. It was a good night, and most of us made it to closing time. However, when the majority of us went off to get dodgy take away after the late bar closed, Donny went and tried to join the Harry Potter line. Unfortunately they werent letting anyone else in (it was about half 2 in the morning at this stage).

Donny had to wait until the next morning, and we still waited about 20 mins in the queue at the book store before she finally got her hands on the precious treasure.

From that moment to now I could count the sentences that we have shared on one finger. She is about 50 pages from the end now. She is even wearing her new Harry Potter glasses, and I think I can see a little lightning bolt emerging on her forehead. Jebus Donny, if you love Harry so much why dont you marry him?

1 comment:

Lisa Jay said...

Ha! If you were in Sydney, Don could have spent the weekend with Marty & Sacha reading non stop, & you could've hung out with Pete & I in the land of 'its just a bloody book, get over it people'. Why does this one particular book have to be read in one weekend. The nerdometer is working overtime!